Sunday, January 31, 2010

In 10 Minutes or Less

Recovering the chair in our living room that sits by the secretary has been on the to-do list for awhile. But not for any real reason since it was already covered in our dining room fabric. So technically I was recovering an extra dining room chair that hadn't been changed from the red fabric we had on the chairs at our big dream house.


To make Sam like this project, remember I told him I would bring the fabric across the room and put it on this chair. I finally decided to go hunting for the electric staple gun and put a naptime to good use.
It took me less than ten minutes start to finish, not counting trying to find the staples and then figuring out how to load said staples into the gun... Easy cheesey. Love.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails