Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bad Blogger

I feel bad for not really posting anything in awhile. The dream house post was a last ditch attempt during studying to allay my guilt. It didn't work. But, I took the final last night, made a B in the class, and have already started enjoying my two weeks off.

Last night I started my Easter Dress, J's nursery bumpers, and today I completed J's nursery window treatments. And I completely forgot to take a picture of them. Bad blogger again - I know. But they are super cute and I can't wait to see them up.

I definitely plan to have something real to update here soon. House related or not - I will have a real post for my favorite few who read this!

OOh - forgot about this - found a monogram vase at Goodwill three weeks ago for $1.31! And I love it even more because it took a project off my neverending and always expanding list! Now I just need some flowers...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails